Rated this with 5 stars a while ago, but I'm coming back to tell everyone they should definitely get this game!
Zoopolitan Future Blues - Undercover Edition
A downloadable tabletop RPG
In a world much like ours, evolved animals have built a civilization much like ours — except without humans. Animals of every stripe and shape and size dwell together in the Zoopolitan Administrative Region. The Zoopolitan is the biggest of cities, divided into lush, vibrant domed districts. Each dome recreates different climate zones for the comfort of the inhabitants.
A little bunny has gone missing in the big city. That’s where you come in.
You're a detective working for the Zoopolitan Finder's Bureau. You find missing critters, even if it means getting your paws dirty.
- A small roleplaying game for 2-5 people: A gamemaster (GM) and 1-4 players.
- Each player needs one or more six-sided dice to play and a 3-by-5 inch index card to record their detective info.
- Outline of the great Zoopolitan Administrative Region, its diverse districts, and 2 plot seeds.
- Random tables for locations with different Leads, Advantages and Threats.
- Rules for investigating Leads, stirring up trouble, gaining Heat, and Going Rogue when you have to go against authority!
This is the Undercover Edition of ZFB. The game is on soft release.
This game is a companion to Zoopolitan Skybridge Goons.
Game Design | Kai Poh (@tunkaipoh)
Graphic Design & Layout | Elisha Rusli (@elisharusli)
Illustrations | Julius Tan (www.deviantart.com/joulester)
Click download now to get access to the following files: